Hehehehe...

Are You Here To Have FUN?

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

You're All The Same

Really, nothing pisses me off more than a fucking pawn who thinks he's the shit. You don't get it. Ha! You just don't understand anything! Hahahahaha!!! Oh, but you're not here to listen to the ramblings of a lunatic, are you? Not worth your time? Pft! Whatever. Save your cryptic bullshit for someone who gives a fuck.

I've been sticking to a trail in the mountain area of god-knows-where-the-hell-I-am. There have been a few abandoned buildings here with active utilities. Just like that motel. I'm starting to think some proxy or other is trying to send me a message. I swear to fuck I'm going to kill the first soul I see. If Mr. Servant "allows" me. Ugh.

Honestly, it was bad enough Saint had to stick his holy nose where the sun don't shine. Then he shows up, all in this armored getup from like the 16th century or when the fuck ever it was supposed to be. Gaudy. As. Hell.

"Zero Song," the man began. Or, I think it was a man. Little shit tried to remain ambiguous.

"Let me guess," I interjected. "You're the one who can answer all my questions that dumb-fuck Saint couldn't himself."


"I have come to deliver a message." Seemed like a yes in my book.

"Shoot."


He stared at me quizzically before proceeding; "My Master has important plans for you, Song. It would be wise to abide by His will before another incident occurs."


I threw my hands up in the air. "Is that all ya got?! Holy Man was more descriptive than your monotone ass."


"I have given My Master's message," he continued, "but my own interpretation remains standing."


I plopped myself down in front of the campfire, staring at this... thing. It looked human, but... something was off. And lo and behold, colors and images began to vaguely dance across my vision. This same face looking down upon me and dripping in sweet red plasma. I flinched as I felt something small but prominent. Pain?

"Just who the fuck are you?" I snapped. This person... this monster... what the hell are you?

"I am My Master's most loyal servant. I have adopted a human name that I felt was befitting someone of my caliber: Dark Entity."


"You're not human, are you?"


"Correct." That's it? Not gonna go into a whole dissertation? Geez.

"Well," I grumbled, getting back to my feet and grabbing my scythe, "who or whatever the hell you are... You're not my problem." I pointed the scythe in Dark's direction. "And it would be wise of YOU to not become one, either." And I set out without allowing him another word.

What's the matter, God? Why can't you tell me what's going on? You just expecting me to be a good little proxy and follow your orders? Ha! Not without good reason.

And certainly not when I'm this close to freedom.

2 comments:

  1. I would inquire the meaning behind your words but I assume an explanation will be withheld at the current time regardless of any and all attempts I make to pry the information from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now the pawn tries to not be a pawn.
    *sigh*.
    humanity never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete